Popcorn Machine Individual
- Actual Size: 2x2
- Setup Area: 2x2
- Outlets: 1
Popcorn machine complete with supplies that are sealed for 50-70 servings. Comes with 4 foot table to set machine on. Machine only. Priced with out Inflatable Rental. Price includes delivery and setup.
EQUIPMENT & INSTRUCTIONS
1. Turn Kettle Heat and Kettle Motor switch on.
2. Make a test pop by putting 3 kernels of corn and 1 oz. (30 ml) of oil into the kettle.
3. When the 3 kernels have popped, load the kettle with corn and oil charge.
4. When corn has popped, dump the kettle.
5. Repeat cycle starting with step number 3 above; always pop 3-5 batches for best popcorn.
Reminder: Equipment is rented and instructions are given. The company is not responsible for preparing food items.
For additional instructions you can view this video from Gold Medal Concessions the manufacturer